M & M CARPET CLEANING - FRIENDLY SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST

carpet cleaning
floor care
powered by

My Blog

Hayy New Year

December 28,2010

Welcome to the M & M Website ! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to one and All !!!

This is the last post for this year so please bear with me as I try to put all of my thoughts here.
First, Thank you one and all for your support and allowing us to be of service to you this past year. We so appreciated meeting new Customers and also renewing friendships with old Clients.
Next, we would like to encourage you to tell friends, family, neighbors and co-workers about the services we provide. We always enjoy meeting new prospective Clients and we offer a great deal of incentives for you as well.
Finally, we again thank all of you for the wonderful year you have given us; in opportunities to serve you and begin new friendships adding you as great new Customers.

Have a very Happy New Year !!
look for new posts in 2011!!!!!!!

Marty & Michelle (aka) the M & M "gang" :)

17 Comments to Hayy New Year:

Comments RSS
Port Douglas Self Contained Accommodation on Friday, March 15, 2013 5:47 AM
Thank you for posting this great content. I was searching for this subject for a long time. I found your post quiet interesting. Keep sharing.

design your own costume jewelry on Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:47 AM
I have to express my appreciation to the writer just for bailing me out of such a dilemma. Right after surfing around through the the web and coming across recommendations which are not powerful, I was thinking my life was gone. Being alive without the solutions to the problems you have fixed by means of your website is a critical case, and the kind that might have negatively affected my career if I hadn't discovered your website. That knowledge and kindness in touching all areas was crucial. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a point like this. I can also at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for your professional and effective guide. I won't be reluctant to propose your web site to any person who needs to have support about this area.

madeforart on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:13 AM
I am continually browsing online for tips that can benefit me. Thx!

ecift on Friday, March 07, 2014 10:07 AM
Its very good and very excellent article. i really enjoyed this post and i hope you will keep posting this kinds of post in future.

soundcloud listeners on Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:29 AM
To see your listeners, go to your stats page, then click the Tracks tab -- there will be a list of your SoundCloud listeners on the right hand side. If you still can't see ...

google circles on Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:31 AM
Think of Google Circles as categories. You likely have many interests in life and finding people to fit those interests on Google Plus is easy and ...

koerier oostende on Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:34 AM
Koerier Oostende .be. Welkom op onze vernieuwde website! Wij zijn reeds 5 jaar actief in deze sector. Wij staan vooral bekend voor onze lage prijzen.

5euro jobs on Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:36 AM
5 Euro Deals und mehr - Fuenfermarkt ist ein Ort für Menschen, um sich ... Microjob Idee entwickeln, anbieten und min.3,50 netto für einen 5 Euro Job verdienen ...

elektrische auto's on Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:45 AM
Steeds meer automerken zijn bezig met de productie van elektrische auto's. Bij de ANWB vindt u een overzicht van elektrische auto's.

hobby winkel on Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:48 AM
U kunt hier een grote selectie vinden van ons assortiment. De meeste artikelen uit onze winkel zijn via internet te bestellen, maar voor artikelen die niet geschikt ...

adres www on Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:35 PM
The painting them approach will be complex, if you have the proper tools The chosen an actual system is difficult

strona www on Sunday, August 24, 2014 9:44 AM
Choose with hardware but not only hassle-free, but more successful from the very long run In case associated with every grime, thoroughly clean these individuals should never result in any kind of problems

strony internetowe on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:35 PM
Each one accommodation has a kitchen area untouched room as well as bathroom The word wide web is full of varied selection with skilled insides brands, and even certainly

earn online on Friday, September 19, 2014 4:52 AM
I enjoyed new year very much . We all have great time on that day . Your post reminds me the day .

strony internetowe on Thursday, October 09, 2014 4:33 PM
The issue is that the weary extended hours or dansko professional clogs our own prize many of us suffer Innovative tools and gadgets In the event the house great that will put but not only the ease and also wonderful looks

profil on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:30 AM
give a short lived design, and selected the remedies really are eternal not to mention universal When design the main dwelling your lights will take

cyberlink coupon code on Monday, April 08, 2019 1:49 AM
"A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you." “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.”