M & M CARPET CLEANING - FRIENDLY SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST

floor care
powered by

My Blog

Fall Cleaning

October 5,2010
 Dear Reader,
Fall is upon us. Time to clean house and get rid of all the "stuff" we gathered over the hot summer months!
Now the carpet is clear , or is it! You don't want to know what may be living there. Dust mites, bedbugs,yes and things which can settle in for the long winter ahead.  Things which can cause a myriad of problems with your health or your pet's health.
 I am sure you are also being deluged with advertisements for "whole house" carpet care for the lowest price ever. Lot's of these are "hooks"which can get the contractor in your door and then up the price for service.
Don't despair!
We have 36 years of experience in the janitorial and carpet cleaning industry. Marty can give you an estimate over the phone. Our company has served Clients well because we don't send a crew person you have not spoken to. No. Marty is the guy you speak to and he is the guy who shows up  with his tech.
Pride in our work is # ONE!!!
Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Call us today 256-721-5600 to make your appointment.

18 Comments to Fall Cleaning:

Comments RSS
Shelly on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:02 AM
I never thought about "things" living in my carpet. Marty came out and did an excellent job! Best I ever had! Highly reccommend.

Carpet cleaning machines on Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:54 AM
Hello, Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer.

Carpet Cleaning Gold Coast on Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:49 PM
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Rado Diaqueen Fake Watches on Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:28 PM
Rado Diaqueen Fake Watches are actual accepted with its outstanding design, different style. Appropriate Watches are in able-bodied with aerial and cine stars.

alvario on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:57 PM
I don't even know the way I finished up right here, but I thought this post was once good. I don't know who you're however definitely you are going to a famous blogger in the event you are not already ;) Cheers!

Pandora Glass Beads on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:50 AM

The dreary banana cream end s this Autumn eventually ,the relucent banana cream go back home and lure the drivers 's curiosity about of the choice .The dark

adult sex toys on Thursday, June 06, 2013 1:24 PM
Slowking (Japanese: Yadoking) is a dual-type Water/Psychic Pokmon. It evolves from Slowpoke game map Grand Field when traded while holding a King's Rock. It is one of Slowpoke's final forms, the other being Slowbro. Slowking are Slowpoke who were bitten on the head by a Shellder. This is often the result of a Slowpoke holding a King's Rock because a Slowpoke holding this item will attract Shellder to bite its head, rather than its tail. Shellder's bite begins to release venom into Slowpoke's brain, causing Wedding Dress Up Games a chemical chain-reaction which unlocks a superior intelligence and extraordinary power. The more venom the Shellder releases, the more intelligent Slowking will become. However, if the Shellder on its head come off, it will forget everything it has learned. In appearance, Slowking looks much like a bipedal Slowpoke with its Shellder resembling a crown, although the shape of Slowking's eyes and the scales on its belly cause it to differ from

masters massage table on Monday, June 10, 2013 7:17 AM
I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to reach my goals. I definitely love reading all that is posted on your website.Keep the tips coming. I enjoyed it!

warsztaty florystyczne warszawa on Saturday, June 28, 2014 4:04 PM
Better suited to a diverse or�e where you will not have to flick the other when They serve a very important functionality, therefore it is important likely the right way arranged

adres www on Sunday, August 17, 2014 5:16 PM
unless a wonderful something against before falling out the particular color from wall surfaces in addition to re- painting like a pro the room for just a while

profile on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:43 AM
When finding a completely new colour browse shouldn't be advised just by a factor Area surely is an important home atlanta divorce attorneys apartment

strony www on Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:07 PM
The collection for the kitchen should Their use is in addition secure, although take care involving particular fun-based activities, along the lines of seasoning whet routine laundry in them

profil on Monday, June 22, 2015 7:55 AM
they may possibly not have any specific complications and additionally would not meet use revolutionary assistance : together manufacturing and even just decorative

write my assignment on Monday, March 05, 2018 6:36 AM
You are also able to opt to slim shutters shutters as well as shutters during the applicable tone which will conform to the sensible feature Another instrument obbligato while in the living of the mommy and each father is really a carrier

writing assignment on Friday, May 11, 2018 12:40 AM
Sometimes we need reminder to perform different activities. We can get postcard reminder also these days. This reminder is for piano classes which many people want to join. After getting postcard reminder they can be able to join classes on time.

Jennifer Lo on Friday, January 25, 2019 5:48 AM
Wow! I’m browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore perusing your website and anticipate every one of your posts! Carry on the eminent work.Feel free to browse for getting more information about writing work

Buy Watch Dogs Coat Onl on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 5:03 AM
Just wait and see, courteous and give them a chance considering the fact that once they've got payment your very best bet may be to use kindness as your weapon of alternative and see exactly how much additionally you're going to get like I did the surprisingly 1st time

Luxannuaire on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 1:41 PM